Removing soot from your carpet
Even a small fire can leave lasting damage to a large area of your home. In Henderson, this homeowner did not realize the amount of soot and smoke damage that was lying in his carpets. He called SERVPRO of North Thornton/ Brighton for a carpet cleaning after a small fire in his microwave had left as strong odor through out his entire home. We arrived and began to clean the carpets and the difference is drastic. We also set a few air scrubbers in the home to assist with the removal of the burnt smell throughout the home. The homeowner was shocked to see how much soot was actually settled into his carpets.