Flooded Basement in Brighton?
When a water disaster occurs, SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton has a team of water restoration technicians on call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day in Brighton. Every minute matters when mitigating water damage. Here is a water damage timeline from our website that shows the damage water can do in one week:
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp
Hours 1 - 24
- Drywall begins to swell and break down
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish
- Furniture begins to swell and crack
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain
- A musty odor appears
48 Hours to 1 Week
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp
- Metal begins to rust and corrode
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold
- Paint begins to blister
- Wood flooring swells and warps
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton offers a full range of water cleanup and restoration services to keep your home looking its best. Call us today at 720-223-8888. We’ll restore your water damage in Brighton, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton is Independently Owned and Operated.