Hoarding Cleanup Services in Brighton?
I had no idea things had gotten so bad until it was too late. When the first responders arrived, they could barely get in the front door because there was so much stuff in the house. SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton has been helping families in Brighton restore hoarding scenes for many years. Here is some helpful information about hoarding from the National Fire Protection Association:
Why Hoarding Increases Fire Risks
- Cooking is unsafe if flammable items are close to the stove or oven
- Heating units may be too close to things that can burn. They might also be placed on unstable surfaces. If a heater tips over into a pile, it can cause a fire.
- Electrical wiring may be old or worn from the weight of piles. Pests could chew on wires. Damaged wires can start fires.
- Open flames from smoking materials or candles in a home with excess clutter are very dangerous
- Blocked pathways and exits may hinder escape from a fire
Call Us Today!
When you or a loved one needs help with hoarding scene cleanup, SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 720-223-8888. We’ll clean and restore any hoarding scene in Brighton, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.