Mold Problem in Brighton Business?
If your business has had water damage, a water leak, or a roof leak, you may have mold damage. Strong, musty odors can be symptomatic of hidden mold. Once mold becomes visible, it can spread quickly to other parts of the building, so SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton’s technicians work first to contain the infestation to prevent it from spreading. Here are some facts and tips from our website on things to do and not do while waiting for help to arrive:
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton for commercial mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When your Brighton commercial business or home has a mold problem, SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton has a team of mold restoration technicians on-call and ready to assist you 24-hours a day. We’ll mitigate and remediate your mold damage, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 720-223-8888.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.