Storms are Rare, Not Impossible. SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton is Here to Help.
There aren’t many good ways to describe how it feels to walk into a storm-damaged home. Hearing the crunch of hail-broken glass is cringe-worthy but feeling water-logged furniture may be worse. The only relief is knowing that SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton
We spend significant time and effort learning to clean up after, remediate the damage from, and restore property from the effects of storms. That may be strange in a place like Brighton, Colorado where we don’t get many storms, but it’s a good idea because (a) rare events do happen sometimes, (b) our area is part of what is called “Hail Alley”, and (c) preparing for storm damage means preparing for everything else. If your home gets walloped by anything, chances are that anything is covered by storm damage. Call us. We are SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton, and we are prepared.
Call us at 720-223-8888.
- In Brighton, moments away from you
- Available 24/7/52
- Faster to any size disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Colorado to the Core
- Dedicated franchise professionals
We Meant It: We are Prepared
Storm damage can cause direct damage (such as rain that causes flooding) and indirect damage (such as wind that causes trees to fall that leads to a roof that caves in that then leads to water damage inside the house).
Here is an incomplete list of services we provide or supervise:
- Track down soot or smoke where they cluster and remove them according to best practices
- Repair the surfaces damaged by soot and smoke
- Extract water from the house
- Find water hidden as humidity, remove it
- Take care of belongings (see our website for details)
- Dry documents and photographs
- Remove fallen trees
- Find mold and other microbial growth, kill active colonies, remove
- Remediate damage from the microbial growth
- Help restore damage from water, fire, soot, and smoke, microbial growth
- Clean carpets, rugs, upholstery, other fabrics
- Reinstall carpeting
See our website for more.
We told you we were prepared!
If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words, We Have a LOT of Text
We document our progress for your insurance company and for your records, but we use the documentation for our own records too.
Take a virtual stroll through our Before and After Photographs of recent jobs of remediation and restoration of storm damage. You’ll see why we are so proud of our team members.