SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton Sends Fire Damage Packing.
Sitting near the fireplace is a great way to feel warm and toasty; it’s relaxing entertainment too. If sparks fly, the fire can get out of hand, causing damage even in hours far from the flames. Our SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton are nearby and ready to clean up from the damage.
SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton 720-223-8888
Residential fires are surprisingly common in the United States, given that we know how to prevent them. One reason is that fire moves much faster than we imagine. A small spark can turn into a property-destroying conflagration within minutes. A related reason is that we’re only human; we’re bound to have slips in attention. Even smaller fires can result in house-wide damage because smoke, soot, and water all spread far from the flames. At SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton, our teams respond to emergencies 24 hours a day, even on weekends and holidays.
Call us at 720-223-8888. Smoke, soot, water, and mold don’t stop damaging your home until they are removed, and we have the training and advanced equipment to find and thoroughly remove these contaminants. The sooner you call us, the sooner we arrive to prevent additional damage and restore your home from the existing damage.
Restoration from Fire and Smoke (and Water and Mold and…)
While fire departments and insurance companies distinguish between primary and secondary fire damage, the practical take on the difference is that it doesn’t matter. Whether the damage is caused by the flames themselves or the result of fighting the fire (such as water or mold) is immaterial to your needs as a homeowner.
We are trained in restoration from all facets of fire damage. Our technicians are dedicated to making the fire damage – whatever the direct source – “Like it never even happened,” and with minimal hassle to your life.
Therefore, count on our team members to:
- Find and remove smoke and soot from throughout the house, regardless of how far from the blaze or how well hidden
- Extract water and sewage, dry and dehumidify the structure
- Take care of your belongings
- Clean and disinfect HVAC, air ducts, flooring, ceilings, and your belongings
- Eliminate odors
- Get rid of microbial growth, such as mold
- Mitigate the damage from microbial growth
- Locally Owned and Operated – no job is too small
- Able to access national resources – no job is too large
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) – always up to date on best practices and industry trends
- Here to make the fire damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton