SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton is a Professional Resource for Professionals
Businesses all over the United States are damaged by water every year. No matter the source of the water damage, our SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton teams can help assess and restore your workplace.
SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton: 24/7/52 Emergency Service
Water damage is major damage. As soon as you can, call SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton at 720-223-8888.
Since water damage starts bad and keeps getting worse, our teams work to get to your business as quickly as we can without sacrificing safety or efficiency. We need to assemble:
- The best team members to address your emergency
- The right equipment to extract water and address other possible problems (such as microbial growth) safely and correctly
- Safety equipment, including personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Information about your insurance company (we work directly with most insurance companies)
- Equipment to provide temporary power, fencing, shelter, or whatever is required to protect your property
The Federal Emergency Management Association (FEMA) estimates about 40% of businesses that close after a disaster (such as water damage) never re-open.
You can improve those odds by hiring franchise professionals like SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton
Possible Sources of Water Damage in Thornton and Brighton and Beyond
We’re no strangers to ice and snow, so most of the time, we’re good about preventing burst pipes from sudden freezes or floods from snow melts. Still, they happen.
Other sources include:
- Broken equipment
- Leaking, rusted, or burst pipes
- Roof leaks
- Sewage backups
- Toilet difficulties
- Poltergeists – just messing with you to make sure you’re paying attention
- Mean-tempered plumbing
It’s trivia time!
Because the focus of this week’s video is on services for businesses, we’ve found some songs that have “business” in the title. Here they are:
- "Takin' Care of Business" (Randy Bachman)
- “Business as Usual” (Grant Geisman)
- “Serious Business” (Johnny Winter)
- “Ain’t Nobody’s Business (Porter Grainger & Everett Robbins)
- “Rocking is Our Business” (Nigel Godrich & Beck Hansen)
- “Unfinished Business” (Harry McVeigh, Charles Cave, & Jack Lawrence-Brown)
Feel free to add your own suggestions. Be nice about it though because if you aren’t, we’ll send one of our employees to sing at your doorstep.
Remediation is a Job for the Professionals
We aren’t just saying that because we’re professionals.
Check with your insurance company. Insurance companies usually pay costs only when businesses hire professional remediation and restoration companies because they know professionals
- Can rescue more of the structure than nonprofessionals can
- Know how to restore more belongings to preloss conditions than others
- Clean and disinfect structures and belongings safely and thoroughly
- Can find and any mitigate any microbial growth while meeting the standards of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Safety & Health Agency (OSHA)
- Will help restore structures and belongings to preloss conditions whenever possible
Call SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton