After a Fire, SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton Helps Restore the House to Your Home.
Fire damage includes ash, debris, smoke, and soot – you knew that. At SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton, we count the secondary damage as fire damage too. Secondary damage is the harm that occurred because of the fire, but not directly from it. When we say that restore property from fire damage, we include the water, burst sewage pipes, chopped-up roof, and other problems in our cleanup and damage remediation. We also get rid of one of the toughest, most tenacious, and irritating consequences of fire: the smell. Call us at any time to make the fire damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton 720-223-8888
If a fire rages through even a part of a home, you’ll smell the smoke throughout the entire home. Realtors and property managers discuss strategies for getting rid of smoke odors; they may remain despite (conventional) cleaning, repainting, and several applications of deodorizing sprays. Odor elimination is one of the services that our SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton franchise professionals will provide.
Once firefighters give the go-ahead to return to the house (if you needed firefighters), call us no matter what the hour or the day. Fires can pummel homes even on holidays and at odd hours, so we have emergency crews available all day, every day.
We are also Faster to any disaster because:
- Reduce the likelihood or severity of secondary damage, such as microbial growth, including mold from excess water
- Prevent additional damage
- Get rid of the existing damage as quickly as possible, making a distinctly horrid experience less horrible
- Save money for you and your insurance company
SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton: Highly Trained and Highly Motivated
We have extensive and ongoing training in the different facets of fire damage. As a Locally Owned and Operated company, we both live and work in this community; we want the best for our neighbors.
Our dedication and customer support have made us one of the leading providers of post-fire-damage restoration services.
Our services include:
- Protective barriers and roof tarps
- Portable power
- Find and remove soot, smoke, debris
- Water extraction
- Structural drying and dehumidification
- Restoration of property, including belongings
- Document drying
- Clean and disinfect:
- Walls, hard flooring, ceilings
- Carpets, upholstery, drapes, other fabrics
- HVAC and air ducts
- Mitigate mold or other microbial growth
- Work directly with your insurance company
We are here to minimize the disruption to your home and life while making the fire damage “Like it never even happened.”
Can’t Explain Why This Exists Edition: the world’s largest t-shirt is almost 300 feet long and 200 feet wide.
SERVPRO of North Thornton/Brighton