Advanced Technology in Lochbuie?
In this picture, an infrared camera is being used to measure the heat signature inside of the building. Technology is also used in the restoration industry to identify the location and the extent of fire, water, and mold intrusions in homes and commercial properties. SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton is committed to investing in technological advancements and specialized training for our restoration technicians, and we use a variety of advanced technologies and techniques, including:
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
We use scientific drying principles and specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor moisture levels in walls, ceilings and floors.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton is Independently Owned and Operated.