Fire in Brighton Office Complex?
Office Fire Statistics
According to a study published by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) during a five-year period fire departments in the United States responded to over 3340 fires in office properties annually. SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton knows that fires happen at any time of the day or night in Brighton, and we are ready to respond 24-hours a day to help commercial businesses mitigate fire damage quickly and efficiently.
Here are some statistics related to office equipment fires from the NFPA:
- In a five-year period, there were an estimated 630 reported U.S. non-confined non-home structure fires involving office equipment per year. This includes computers, telephones, and office machines
- No civilian deaths
- 11 civilian injuries per year
- $42 million in direct property damage per year
- The office was the leading area of origin (39 percent) for non-home structure fires involving office equipment
- The ignition of wire or cable insulation or appliance housing or casing started half (52percent) of the office equipment structure fires in non-homes
When your commercial business has a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton is on-call and ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 720-223-8888. We’ll restore your commercial fire damage in Brighton, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton is Independently Owned and Operated.