Fire-damaged Belongings in Brighton?
When your home is damaged by fire, there will be many factors to consider when cleaning and restoring your belongings and keepsakes. SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton fire restoration technicians will pretest every item before cleaning to ensure the item is salvageable. Depending on what is being restored, we may use one or a combination of the following cleaning methods to restore your belongings to preloss condition:
- Dry Cleaning - used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning
- Wet Cleaning - an effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues
- Spray and Wipe -effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning
- Foam Cleaning - used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned
- Abrasive Cleaning - involves agitation of the surface being cleaned
- Immersion Cleaning - contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product
Out technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit certifying body for the restoration industry.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton offers a full range of fire cleanup and restoration services to restore your fire-damaged belongings to preloss condition. Call us today at 720-223-8888. We’ll restore your fire damage in Brighton, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton is Independently Owned and Operated.