Cigarette Fire in Brighton?
SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton has been restoring fire-damaged properties in Brighton for many years. Here are some smoking and home fire safety tips from the National Fire Protection Association:
· If you smoke, use only fire-safe cigarettes
· If you smoke, smoke outside. Most deaths result from fires that started in living rooms, family rooms and dens or in bedrooms.
· Keep cigarettes, lighters, matches, and other smoking materials up high out of the reach of children, in a locked cabinet
Put It Out
· Use a deep, sturdy ashtray. Place it away from anything that can burn.
· Do not discard cigarettes in vegetation such as mulch, potted plants or landscaping, peat moss, dried grasses, leaves, or other things that could ignite easily
· Before you throw away butts and ashes, make sure they are out, and dousing in water or sand is the best way to do that
Smoking and Medical Oxygen
Never smoke and never allow anyone to smoke where medical oxygen is used. Medical oxygen can cause materials to ignite more easily and make fires burn at a faster rate than normal. It can make an existing fire burn faster and hotter.
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of North Thornton/Brighton have a team of fire restoration technicians on-call 24-hours a day. Call us today at 720-223-8888. We’ll restore your fire damage in Brighton, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.